Get a Free USB Drive From MicrosoftMarch 1st, 2006
Microsoft is offering to send out USB drives filled with “Valuable Information” about its products and services. The folks at digg.com quickly recognized this as a great way to get a free USB drive (although it will most likely have a small memory capacity).
Here’s how it works:
- Go to this link.
- Click on the image that says “Valuable Information”.
- Log in to your Passport account, or create one if necessary.
- Fill out the form, being sure to un-check all the boxes asking if Microsoft can contact you. The answers to the four questions are: 2, true, true, true.
- Follow the instructions for verifying your email.
- Wait 6-8 weeks for delivery
If you’re worried about the Passport account, I’ve had one for years without any problems.